Terminology - Welcome!



Hello everyone! 😃 

Welcome to my blog! My name is Pradnya Paramita Pramono. I was born in Surakarta Central Java January 13th 1997. I am a junior from Universitas Indonesia, Faculty of Engineering, majoring in Industrial Engineering. I am also part of Statistic and Quality Engineering Laboratory Assistant.

I see myself as a disciplined person, a hard worker, and I have a good time management. Other than that, I have a strong sense of responsibility and willingness to learn something new. Personally, I love working with people and interested to meet new people with different personalities. 

I am passionate in social project and doing some events or activities that will give benefits to other, thus in this chance as a college student I often become volunteer in social activities, events and organization. It was fun! because i got new experiences and met a lot of nw friends that have same passion and goals with me.

Currently, I am taking Management Information System Class (ENIE606027) and got many information from journal and paper. So, I just wanna share it to all of you guys! Hopefully, all of the articles that I shared in this blog are insightful. Feel free to tell and discuss what you have in mind by sending an email to pparamitap@gmail.com. Enjoy!






Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

An Efficient CRM-Data Mining Framework for the Prediction of Customer Behaviour

A knowledge management and sharing business model for dealing with disruption The case of Aramex